Jamie1975

Colton

Adam_G

Dolphin Kicker

second_son_da_great

/*Hunter*/

Weather

Share | 

Poll..agree or disagree - Trump now proposes only Muslims from terrorism-heavy countries would be banned from U.S.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Do you agree with this: Trump now proposes only Muslims from terrorism-heavy countries would be banned from U.S.
Agree
38%
 38% [ 6 ]
Disagree
62%
 62% [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 16

AuthorMessage
ToTaLeClipse

YSH Forum Activity Points : 136
YSH Reputation Points For An Outstanding Post : 110

PostSubject: Poll..agree or disagree - Trump now proposes only Muslims from terrorism-heavy countries would be banned from U.S.   Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:21 am

Regardless of how you feel about Donald Trump, do you agree with what he is proposing?
Remember they hate us and would love to destroy us in some of those countries.

Trump now proposes only Muslims from terrorism-heavy countries would be banned from U.S.

Vote: agree or disagree
Back to top Go down
Rhiannon
Youth Safe Haven Owner
Youth Safe Haven Owner

YSH Forum Activity Points : 360
YSH Reputation Points For An Outstanding Post : 184

PostSubject: Re: Poll..agree or disagree - Trump now proposes only Muslims from terrorism-heavy countries would be banned from U.S.   Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:24 am

On this particular issue, I would have to say I strongly agree.

YSH Forum Activity Points : 173
YSH Reputation Points For An Outstanding Post : 119

PostSubject: Re: Poll..agree or disagree - Trump now proposes only Muslims from terrorism-heavy countries would be banned from U.S.   Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:28 am

I disagree, I do not think it is right that we pick and chose who can enter the United States.
Back to top Go down
Freestyle99

YSH Forum Activity Points : 194
YSH Reputation Points For An Outstanding Post : 159

PostSubject: Re: Poll..agree or disagree - Trump now proposes only Muslims from terrorism-heavy countries would be banned from U.S.   Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:32 am

Should have done it a long time ago, yea I agree.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Poll..agree or disagree - Trump now proposes only Muslims from terrorism-heavy countries would be banned from U.S.   Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:37 am

I have to disagree with Trump's decision. Not all muslims are bad... In fact, there are million Muslims out there and a small number of them truly don't represent Islam. They use religion as a tool to insert fear in us by committing terrorism acts. Extremists are what they are. In a way, it becomes a standard "hatred culture" for some of them. Just like how Christian kids who were raised to hate LGBT community just because their Christian parents taught them through their belief instead of an actual education and develop tolerance skills. I know I've seen how many Christians and white people who are very hatred toward certain groups and they killed a few of them. There are a few of them, but it doesn't mean they represent the entire population. Our media tends to skew the view to provide more biased perspective and breed hatred toward other groups.

Not all terrorists want to go to another country just to kill people. In fact, most of them were home grown citizens like the one in France and Orlando. Yeah they represented the terrorism organization, but still...

In my perspective, if we ban them from living in our country... That means terrorists would have won the war because our irrational fear took over us and destroy this alliance and an opportunity to grow harmony between 2 cultures and another. It would be like the 50s (white vs black) all over again.
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger

YSH Forum Activity Points : 40
YSH Reputation Points For An Outstanding Post : 50

PostSubject: Re: Poll..agree or disagree - Trump now proposes only Muslims from terrorism-heavy countries would be banned from U.S.   Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:38 am

I disagree, because if we start banning one particular group of people where will it end?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Poll..agree or disagree - Trump now proposes only Muslims from terrorism-heavy countries would be banned from U.S.   Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:52 am

If we do this, I think it goes against everything the United States stands for, so I would say disagree.
Back to top Go down
Sxystar

YSH Forum Activity Points : 140
YSH Reputation Points For An Outstanding Post : 137

PostSubject: Re: Poll..agree or disagree - Trump now proposes only Muslims from terrorism-heavy countries would be banned from U.S.   Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:14 am

Well Shay, a few of these people you would agree to keep letting in here would love nothing better than getting you out in the middle of the street, and cutting off that pretty little head of yours and watching you bleed out.

It's not just the Muslims, it is the people they influence, sure there may be some good ones, but since we cannot screen them, keep them out of here. For too long the United States and these liberals that run it have not taken a good enough approach to closing our borders, and it is time we start before we have suicide bombers and shit like that here. Look at the names of the Orlando shooter, the Boston Marathon bombers, they all got ties to the Middle East.
Back to top Go down
Silver_1
Level 50 Chat Room Elite Member

YSH Forum Activity Points : 771
YSH Reputation Points For An Outstanding Post : 49

PostSubject: Re: Poll..agree or disagree - Trump now proposes only Muslims from terrorism-heavy countries would be banned from U.S.   Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:56 pm

1rst, Let's Clear The Air...Trump Is An IDIOT...!

Anytime He Speaks, Lies On Top of Other Lies Just Keep Falling out Of His Trap...!

A Statement Such As This One, Is Just A More Polishes Version Of His Previous Hog-Wash...!

True Terrorists Will Just Circumvent The Bans By Going Through Different (Approved) Countries...!

History Shows Us That...!

The Technology & Tactics We Use To Thwart Terrorism Need To Be Improved On, Instead Of Just Making Blanket (STUPID) Policy Statements...!

If U Vote For Trump, U Vote For Big Business To Own The U.S.A. ...!

Back to top Go down
Silver_1

YSH Forum Activity Points : 771
YSH Reputation Points For An Outstanding Post : 49

PostSubject: Re: Poll..agree or disagree - Trump now proposes only Muslims from terrorism-heavy countries would be banned from U.S.   Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:08 pm

BTW 'ToTaLeClipse'...Great Question & Poll...!

TY For Posting This...!

cheers
Back to top Go down
Jamie1975
**Honorary Member VIP**
**Honorary Member VIP**

YSH Forum Activity Points : 1037
YSH Reputation Points For An Outstanding Post : 689

PostSubject: Re: Poll..agree or disagree - Trump now proposes only Muslims from terrorism-heavy countries would be banned from U.S.   Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:12 pm

I would say disagree.
Back to top Go down
bruh._.its._.Talyn
*Member of the Month*
*Member of the Month*

YSH Forum Activity Points : 256
YSH Reputation Points For An Outstanding Post : 163

PostSubject: Re: Poll..agree or disagree - Trump now proposes only Muslims from terrorism-heavy countries would be banned from U.S.   Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:05 pm

Mad  Mad  NO vote NO disagree
Back to top Go down
Serenity

YSH Forum Activity Points : 172
YSH Reputation Points For An Outstanding Post : 154

PostSubject: Re: Poll..agree or disagree - Trump now proposes only Muslims from terrorism-heavy countries would be banned from U.S.   Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:21 pm

Absolutely not, are we going to be looked at as a nation that is n caring, or does not encourage and promote peace with other nations?
With Trump and all the haters out there, this reminds me of this evil man who also ran for President I learned about in history, with his 'Segregation Now' speech, is this what we want to become as a people, to have other countries think that all American's feel this way?

Back to top Go down
Manic Psycho

YSH Forum Activity Points : 141
YSH Reputation Points For An Outstanding Post : 136

PostSubject: Re: Poll..agree or disagree - Trump now proposes only Muslims from terrorism-heavy countries would be banned from U.S.   Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:28 pm

And with all due respect Madame Moderator, I say 'ban Muslim's now, ban Muslim's tomorrow, and ban Muslim's forever"
In case you all forget here is a picture that Soccerstriker posted a while back, quite being naive and thinking that this is a bad idea just because Trump suggested it.

Back to top Go down
Volleygirl

YSH Forum Activity Points : 391
YSH Reputation Points For An Outstanding Post : 283

PostSubject: Re: Poll..agree or disagree - Trump now proposes only Muslims from terrorism-heavy countries would be banned from U.S.   Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:33 pm

I agree that they should be banned, look at the statistics, even if all of them are not the bad ones, can we take a chance that will find the bad from the good? NO we cannot. I do not want to go to a mall or anyplace public and get blown up or shot because some liberal weakling in our government is afraid he may offend someone by banning these diaper heads.
Back to top Go down
RaiderRebel

YSH Forum Activity Points : 143
YSH Reputation Points For An Outstanding Post : 141

PostSubject: Re: Poll..agree or disagree - Trump now proposes only Muslims from terrorism-heavy countries would be banned from U.S.   Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:55 pm

I disagree, a lot of the Muslim people which include children and teenagers are feeling violence, and ISIS, and other radicals, and trying o come to a safe place called America.

And Drake, I sort of thought your reply where you singled out Shay was uncalled for.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poll..agree or disagree - Trump now proposes only Muslims from terrorism-heavy countries would be banned from U.S.   

Back to top Go down

Poll..agree or disagree - Trump now proposes only Muslims from terrorism-heavy countries would be banned from U.S.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1