YOUTH SAFE HAVEN

A fun, safe, moderated forum for teens and young adults to meet other people from around the world. Share photo's, creativity, and make some new friends. To chat, click on connect at the bottom of the DIscord box

HomeFAQSearchCalendarRegisterLog inFacebook
Welcome to Youth Safe Haven forum, and our Discord chat room.

Share | 

Sexting Scandal Hits Lake Zurich High School

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Colt
Chat Room Administrator
Chat Room Administrator

YSH Forum Activity Points : 470
YSH Reputation Points For An Outstanding Post : 324

PostSubject: Sexting Scandal Hits Lake Zurich High School    Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:11 pm

This was discussed at our school today, and we were bascially told if this happens in our school, the entire school would be punished as far as freedom's we have, that anyone who embarasses our school like this will be punished, and the people involved expelled.

LAKE ZURICH, Ill. -- Suburban officials are investigating allegations of sexting among students at a high school.

CBS) – Some students at Lake Zurich High School are accused of taking sexting to a whole new level.

One of the students created a Google Doc online that included several inappropriate images, CBS 2 has learned. The student was caught when someone shared the link and it included a school email address. Local police confirm they are investigating.

“I think it’s terrible. You shouldn’t be just sending nude photos and sharing it in a Google Doc,” one student, who asked to remain anonymous, said Monday. She agreed to talk with Tucker with her mother’s permission.

The student says there were at least 700 photos, which she described as “provocative,” with nudity. She wasn’t sure how many of her classmates were involved.

Letters sent home to parents acknowledge the alleged sexting among students. School officials encouraged parents to talk with their children about the dangers of sharing inappropriate photographs.

Back to top Go down
Pandabear
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

YSH Forum Activity Points : 93
YSH Reputation Points For An Outstanding Post : 72

PostSubject: Re: Sexting Scandal Hits Lake Zurich High School    Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:28 pm

What people do not understand, is that those pictures can come back to haunt you the rest of your life, and be shared on websites, and with all sorts of people who can access the Internet. It places you in danger if someone becomes obsessed with you.

I hope no one here does that, and if they know it is going on in your school, or you have done it and someone is blackmailing you, please report this.
Back to top Go down
Ryon<99>
Senior Chat Room Moderator
Senior Chat Room Moderator

YSH Forum Activity Points : 163
YSH Reputation Points For An Outstanding Post : 127

PostSubject: Re: Sexting Scandal Hits Lake Zurich High School    Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:10 pm

One would think people in high school would think with their brain and not another part of their body before doing something as stupid as this.

I feel bad for the students who were not involved because they are associated with the school and will have people from the outside question if they were part of this.

People need to stop and think before you do something like this, who else dose it affect other than me? And if it causes innocent people tohave their names tarnished, then do not do it.

Back to top Go down
Silver_1
Top Monthly Forum Poster
Top Monthly Forum Poster

YSH Forum Activity Points : 609
YSH Reputation Points For An Outstanding Post : 49

PostSubject: Re: Sexting Scandal Hits Lake Zurich High School    Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:16 pm

affraid

Very Good Post, Colton....!

Issues Like This & The Recent "Marines United" Scandal In The Military, Bring To Light How Easy It Is For Peeps To Fall Prey To The Openness Of The Internet....!

affraid
Back to top Go down
SpikerGirl

YSH Forum Activity Points : 173
YSH Reputation Points For An Outstanding Post : 119

PostSubject: Re: Sexting Scandal Hits Lake Zurich High School    Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:40 pm

I think that it is a very small minority of students that do that, most of us have higher self esteem than to lower our standards by doing something like sexting.
Back to top Go down
Baby Angel
Chat Room Moderator
Chat Room Moderator

YSH Forum Activity Points : 179
YSH Reputation Points For An Outstanding Post : 140

PostSubject: Re: Sexting Scandal Hits Lake Zurich High School    Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:28 pm

Why any girl would lower herself to that level is beyond me, there is no way I would ever do that, and neither would most of my friends,
Back to top Go down

Sexting Scandal Hits Lake Zurich High School
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1