Jamie1975

Colton

Adam_G

Dolphin Kicker

second_son_da_great

/*Hunter*/

Weather

Share | 

DEADLIEST MASS SHOOTING IN US HISTORY...why? Will this change you going to concerts?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
JaKoB
Youth Safe Haven Owner
Youth Safe Haven Owner

YSH Forum Activity Points : 2335
YSH Reputation Points For An Outstanding Post : 1464

PostSubject: DEADLIEST MASS SHOOTING IN US HISTORY...why? Will this change you going to concerts?   Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:21 am

DEADLIEST MASS SHOOTING IN US HISTORY - 50 people killed, and over 400 injured at a Jason Aldean concert in Las Vegas.

The guy that did the shooting was 65 years old and lived in Nevada. Right now the police do not know why he did this, but they will be working on trying to find some reason behind it.
They do not know if it was a terrorist act, or he was upset about something that had to do with Jason Aldean, or he just snapped. Maybe he wanted to set a record for the most people murdered which he did. What is scary is someone might get the idea to try and break this record and kill more people.

How do you think this will change concerts in the future? Will it affect you going to any concert because you are afraid this could happen again? And will people right away say "let's ban guns". Guns do not fire and kill people on their own, someone has to pull the trigger. If guns were taken away from people, all of us that live in rural area's would be open targets and have no way of defending ourselves if criminals knew we had no guns.

Please pray for the families of all those killed, and all those that were injured yesterday.

Last edited by JaKoB on Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://youthsafehaven.editboard.com/
<__-)SwAGgYAVERY(-__>
Chat Room Moderator
Chat Room Moderator

YSH Forum Activity Points : 106
YSH Reputation Points For An Outstanding Post : 79

PostSubject: Re: DEADLIEST MASS SHOOTING IN US HISTORY...why? Will this change you going to concerts?   Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:29 am

This will not change how I feel about attending a concert, but it may affect how my parents feel if i asked to go to one.

Whatever the reason was that this guy did this, there had to be some mental illness he had that made him feel that killing people was all right. Normal people that are mad about something usually do not go out and kill 50 people.

I agree that people that start blowing off about banning guns are totally missing the point here, that will not change a thing.

"I can do anything through Christ, who strengthens me". Philippians 4:13 [{Sports Are Life!]}

Back to top Go down
Silver_1
Level 50 Chat Room Elite Member
Level 50 Chat Room Elite Member

YSH Forum Activity Points : 771
YSH Reputation Points For An Outstanding Post : 49

PostSubject: Re: DEADLIEST MASS SHOOTING IN US HISTORY...why? Will this change you going to concerts?   Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:59 am

Not To Downplay This Seriously Tragic Event, In Vegas.....But, Here We Go Again, With All The Sensationalism Over Gun Control By The News Media....!

** affraid **
Back to top Go down
Rhiannon
Youth Safe Haven Owner
Youth Safe Haven Owner

YSH Forum Activity Points : 360
YSH Reputation Points For An Outstanding Post : 184

PostSubject: Re: DEADLIEST MASS SHOOTING IN US HISTORY...why? Will this change you going to concerts?   Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:07 am

As many of you know,
I enjoy attending concerts, and was recently at a Dustin Lynch concert.

Other than being aware of things that look out of place, and always looking for an exit should something start to happen, I will not stop what I enjoy doing out of fear.

If we all stop enjoying things in our life for the fear that something 'could' happen, than what is the purpose of living?

And I agree with all the comments so far about guns, focus on the real problem here, whether it turn out to be terrorism or mental illness. In Illinois for example, they closed most facilities that help people with mental illness and they are out walking the streets, with no medication or no therapy. We have some serious issue's in this country that need to be addressed, because the future of America right now looks pretty bleak.

YSH Forum Activity Points : 282
YSH Reputation Points For An Outstanding Post : 217

PostSubject: Re: DEADLIEST MASS SHOOTING IN US HISTORY...why? Will this change you going to concerts?   Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:45 am

This is so horrible, to wake up this morning and hear all those people died, and so many of them were hurt.

I would a little afraid now to go to a concert, or even a baseball game out in the open, but I would still go if it was something I wanted to see.
I am not sure how good of a time I would have though, because I would be thinking about something like what happened last night happening where I was at.

My prayers are with everyone involved that were killed or hurt last night.
Back to top Go down
/\/Austyn\/\

YSH Forum Activity Points : 95
YSH Reputation Points For An Outstanding Post : 70

PostSubject: Re: DEADLIEST MASS SHOOTING IN US HISTORY...why? Will this change you going to concerts?   Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:00 am

Oh my God this is so terrible. I feel so sorry for those people in Las Vegas, and the poor families that had family members killed or hurt.

What in the hell is wrong with people? 
Back to top Go down
second_son_da_great
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

YSH Forum Activity Points : 598
YSH Reputation Points For An Outstanding Post : 495

PostSubject: Re: DEADLIEST MASS SHOOTING IN US HISTORY...why? Will this change you going to concerts?   Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:52 pm

Might be on to something with the mental health issue, from what they are saying about this guys father being a bank robber on the FBI's most wanted list. Maybe that had something to do with it,  or there is mental illness in the family,. Way to early to tell that yet.
Back to top Go down
xPoonDogg2004x
Youth Ambassador
Youth Ambassador

YSH Forum Activity Points : 327
YSH Reputation Points For An Outstanding Post : 253

PostSubject: Re: DEADLIEST MASS SHOOTING IN US HISTORY...why? Will this change you going to concerts?   Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:59 pm

Now the count of people that were killed went up, I offer my prayers too and hope this does not make other people go out and do the same thing.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DEADLIEST MASS SHOOTING IN US HISTORY...why? Will this change you going to concerts?   

Back to top Go down

DEADLIEST MASS SHOOTING IN US HISTORY...why? Will this change you going to concerts?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1